ANKARA - The Green Left Party announced its Election Declaration and started the election work.
The Greens and the Left Future Party (Green Left Party) announced the Election Declaration in a hotel in Ankara. The party's election slogans were announced as "We are here, we will change it together" and "Dîsa em". In the hall where the event was held, the Kurdish Kurmancî and Kirmanchki dialects and Turkish, the banners with slogans, which are “We are here, we will replace it with the youth”, “Dîsa em(Again us), disa serkeftin(Again success)”, “We are here, we will replace it with the workers”, “Dîsa civic(Again Peoples), disa azadî(Again Freedom)”, “Dîsa ciwan(Again Youth), disa serkeftin(Again success)”, were hung. The election slogans of the Green Left Party were reflected on the large LED screen installed in the hall.
Green Left Party Co-Spokespersons Çiğdem Kılıçgün Uçar and İbrahim Akın, Peoples' Democratic Congress (HDK) Co-Spokesperson Esengül Demir, Democratic Society Congress (DTK) Co-Chair Berdan Öztürk, Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP) Co-Chairs Pervin Buldan and Mithat Sancar, Democratic Regions Party (DBP) Co-Chairs Salihe Aydeniz and Keskin Bayındır, Socialist Party of the Oppressed (ESP) Co-Chair Şahin Tümüklü, Revolutionary Party Chairperson Elif Torun Öneren, SODAP Spokesperson Kezban Konukçu, SYKP Co-Chair Cavit Uğur, TİP General President Erkan Baş, members of the TOP Spokespersons Board Perihan Koca and Pelin Kahiloğulları, EMEP Chairperson Ercüment Akdeniz, Kurdish politicians Ahmet Türk and Sırrı Sakık, representatives of parties in the Kurdistani Alliance Group, former Minister of State Halil Ziya and representatives of many non-governmental organizations , intellectuals, writers and journalists.
The launch event started with a moment of silence in memory of those who lost their lives in the earthquakes that took place on February 6 in Maraş. HDP Co-Chairs Mithat Sancar and Pervin Buldan spoke first at the event.
ELECTION SONG WERE INTRODUCED
After the speeches of the Co-Chairs, the election songs of the Green Left Party in Kurdish “Dîsa em” and “We are here” in Turkish were introduced.
MESSAGE FROM IMPRISONED POLITICIANS
At the launch, the messages sent by imprisoned HDP former Co-Chair Figen Yüksekdağ and Selahattin Demirtaş, politicians Sebahat Tuncel, Ayla Akat Ata, Selçuk Mızraklı, İdris Baluken, Gültan Kışanak and Günay Kubilay were read.
Green Party Co-Spokespersons Çiğdem Kılıçgün Uçar and İbrahim Akın announced the Election Declaration. The Green Left Party started its election activities with the announcement of the Election Declaration.
Green Party Co-Spokespersons Çiğdem Kılıçgün Uçar and İbrahim Akın announced the Election Declaration. The Election Declaration, which includes the promises of the Green Left Party, is as follows:
* We will ensure the rights of workers, public employees and everyone involved in the work to organize unions with strikes and collective agreements. We will declare March 8 a public holiday for all working women. We will remove the lockout from being a constitutional and legal arrangement.
* We will bring a fair wage system that will be humanely lived and reflected in retirement. We will close private employment agencies and put an end to hired worker practices.
* We will ensure that poor families are settled by building social housing against the housing crisis.
* We will stop the palace constructions and open the existing ones to the public.
* We will end the exploitation of children. We will take measures to prevent the new conditions of slavery disguised as interns and apprenticeships.
* We will put an end to the masculine and sexist division of labor in the male-dominated capitalist system that ignores women's labor and work. We will grant women's unpaid domestic labor the right to social security and retirement.
* We will implement the Istanbul Convention. We will legalize women's right to self-defense against male violence. We will remove from the legislation practices that lead to impunity, such as “unjust provocation reduction” in gender-based crimes.
* We will make the Assembly to have women, workers, peoples, young people, LGBTI+s, the disabled, children, cultures, beliefs and all the oppressed. We will implement co-presidency at all levels of politics. We will make arrangements for women everywhere, from health to education.
* In the democratic, free, participatory university model, we will establish Democratic University Assemblies where all components of the university have equal voice and decision rights.
* We will re-implement the "Gender Attitude Document", which was abolished by YÖK. We will create a youth budget.
* In order to ensure the freedom and independence of art and artists against the market and the state, the Autonomous Art Institution of Turkey, which will be democratically managed by the artists, will be established, and all activities in the field of art will be under the authority of this institution. We will support academic, cultural and artistic projects aimed at languages that are tried to be suppressed with an understanding of positive discrimination. We will provide safe working conditions to street artists.
* We will build the new life, where ecological assets are protected against the domination of nature and gender by the male-dominated capitalist system, and women are liberated together with nature, by making the 21st century the century of women's freedom! We will build ecological women's cities.
* We will establish the Ministry of Children and create the Child Rights Action Plan, Child Policy Strategy Document and Policy Principles for Children within the ministry. We will end discrimination based on language, ethnicity, identity, belief, sect, gender and body differences among children. We will open free nursing homes and kindergartens.
* We will establish the "Ministry of Disabled People" in order to solve the problems of disabled citizens. We will ensure that a special budget item for the disabled is included in all institutions. We will build accessible cities for the disabled.
* We will ensure the freedom of belief and conscience constitutionally on the basis of equal citizenship. Fundamentally different from the Presidency of Religious Affairs; We will establish the "Faith Services Presidency", which works as the "Supreme Board of Faith Affairs" and can provide the condition for all faiths to be organized as legal entities. We will abolish the compulsory religion class.
* We will put an end to Turkey's military operations against Syria and Iraq, using the Kurdish issue as an excuse. We will ensure that Turkey withdraws from Syria and Iraq. We will resolve the regionalizing Kurdish issue in friendly relations with these countries and through negotiation and dialogue. We will continue to raise our voice against the armament policy of NATO, which aims to contain Russia, creating new areas of conflict under the name of the enlargement process, and the threat of nuclear war as a whole.
* We will end the closure of political parties by removing the relevant regulations from the legislation. We will ensure fairness in representation by removing the electoral threshold, and we will pave the way for all parties to be represented in the Parliament at the rate of their votes. For parties to benefit from Treasury aid, there will be no other condition other than having the qualification to enter the elections.
* We will remove all legal barriers to freedom of thought, expression and association, freedom of religion and conscience, and freedom of the press. We will put an end to the policies of impunity applied to law enforcement, cult members, mafia, gangs and criminal organizations that destroy property. We will abolish the regulations that prevent the public's right to receive information with the band narrowing method. We will remove the crime of "insulting the President" from the law.
* The one-man rule that is hostile to freedoms, justice, equality, law and democracy, the politics of lies that polarize the society and deepen the tension between peoples, the monist regime that ignores different cultures, beliefs, mother tongues and identities, impoverish the people, prolong their life with exploitation, war, lies and plunder. The rotten system, the predatory understanding that destroys nature and turns this land into rubble, the power of destruction that turned the earthquake into a disaster and caused the death of tens of thousands of our people, the male-dominated mentality that abolished the Istanbul Convention and paved the way for violence and massacres against women, the outdated order that condemns the youth to the future. We will change it together!
* We are here to solve the urgent needs of the democratic economy and large social segments such as inflation, unemployment, income distribution injustice, poverty, and housing problem! We will freeze the prices of essential goods for a period of time. We will provide free energy use as much as the people need. We will provide 'basic income assurance' in the amount of two thirds of the monthly minimum wage to those who meet the necessary conditions. We will prevent those in the civil service from receiving more than one salary.
* We are here to end labor exploitation and poverty! Until measures are taken for worker health and safety in mines; We will stop production until the destruction of mines to ecology is brought to an end. We will nationalize the mines left to the private sector.
* We will legalize seasonal agricultural work, create shelters and guarantee freedom of association. We will apply the principle of positive discrimination for seasonal agricultural workers.
* We will increase monthly bonding rates. We will raise the lowest pension to the minimum wage level. We will remove all obstacles to unionization of retirees. We will lower the retirement age.
* We will make public transportation free for students-teachers, disabled people, retirees, young people and everyone at the poverty line. In this regard, we will ensure that local governments are supported by the central government. We will fill the employment quotas of the disabled in the private and public sectors.
* We will meet all kinds of health care needs of everyone living in the country, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, belief, sexual orientation, region, occupation, or refugee status, with equal, accessible, qualified, mother tongue, gender-equal and free service provision. We will take all measures for a healthy and safe working life of health workers. We will base the decision and statement of women in abortion. We will make voluntary abortion free and accessible again.
* We fight racism based on anti-refugee. We are here to defend the right to life of everyone living in the country and to secure equal and coexistence! We will make the necessary arrangements to ensure that those who had to take shelter and migrated so as not to die in wars based on the interests of the sovereigns benefit from basic social rights and ensure the security of life and property. We will close removal centers.
* We will make it a principle for every student to start all stages of education and training with their mother tongue. We will increase the share transferred to education from the central and local budgets and ensure that services are provided free of charge. We will give place and voting rights to student councils in the senate and administrative boards of universities. We will appoint all teachers who have not been appointed.
* We will implement positive discrimination policies towards poor peasantry and small-scale farming, and encourage cooperatives so that agricultural support policies will provide maximum public benefit. We will meet the energy and water consumption required for small and medium-sized agricultural production free of charge. We will lift the pasture and plateau bans. We will establish the Ministry of Cooperatives.
* We will establish the Ministry of Ecology to put an end to the destruction of nature and to implement ecology-based policies. We will remove the law from being human-centered and introduce regulations that recognize the right to life of all living things. We will define eco-crime as a crime in domestic law. We will protect wildlife. We will establish Ecology Councils based on local democracy. We will cancel nuclear power plant projects and agreements. We will shut down the thermal power plants. We will cancel the Kanal Istanbul Project. We will declare the Northern Forests as conservation forests.
* We will build ecological cities based on life and rights together. Instead of rent-oriented urban transformation policies, we will establish structures that are suitable for the identity and climate of the cities, based on the demands of the local, and resistant to natural disasters. We will build ecological cities and ensure that everyone has a home with social housing projects. We will establish the Ministry of Emergencies and Disasters that will coordinate the institutions, structures and local governments that have duties and responsibilities in times of disaster.
* We will ensure that international agreements that protect fundamental rights and freedoms and defend gender equality are unconditionally valid in domestic law. Except for cases of violence, child abuse, racism and discrimination, we will abolish access blocking decisions and make legal arrangements to prevent their re-issue.
* We will put an end to discriminatory policies towards the elderly. We will equate the lowest old-age pension to the minimum wage. We will make the necessary legal arrangements for the release of elderly and sick prisoners held in prisons.
* We will abolish the domination of the executive and the legislature over the judiciary. We will abolish the president's veto power in laws, and we will give the office the power to 'return' bills.
* We will end the discriminatory execution regime for judicial and political prisoners. We will abolish the provisions that prevent political prisoners sentenced to aggravated life imprisonment from enjoying conditional release. We will make the Right of Hope a legal regulation.
* We will ensure the direct implementation of the decisions of the European Court of Human Rights. We will put an end to arbitrary practices in house, workplace and body searches, detentions and arrests. We will cancel the decree laws and the unlawful decisions of the OHAL commission with all their consequences."